IMERSE's Board of Directors
Dr. Qhing Qhing Dlamini, Chairperson:
Dr Qhing Qhing Dlamini is a medical doctor and public health specialist with over 30 years of experience in maternal & child health/public health. She holds a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) degree from the University of Natal in South Africa and a Master of Public Health (MPH) from the University of California, Berkeley, USA. She works as a Health Development Consultant in the African Region and beyond.
Dr Dlamini has worked in several senior management positions in the Ministry of Health, Swaziland, where she retired as Director of Health Services, and over the years with several international agencies and development partners. She has also worked for the World Health Organization as MCH/FP Adviser based in Zimbabwe and for the Commonwealth Secretariat, London as Special Adviser and Head of the Health Department. Dr Dlamini serves in several Boards including the Family Life Association of Swaziland (FLAS), and the Swaziland Network for Early Childhood Development (SNECD).
Dr Jonathan Dlamini, Vice-Chair: Dr Jonathan Dlamini is a private physician, running a private practice at Lulama Clinic in Manzini. Dr. Dlamini is also a trained psychiatric nurse, and other physicians commonly refer patients with psychiatric needs to Dr. Dlamini. Dr. Dlamini is a vocal advocate for mental health in Swaziland, and has spoken on Swazi radio about mental health. Dr. Dlamini serves on the FLAS Board.
Danicia Phiri, Treasurer: Ms Phiri is an Information systems analyst in the Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Eswatini. She works as an information systems coordinator for the strategic Information department in the Ministry. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Eswatini and a Master of Science in Information Technology Management (MscIT) from the Carnegie Mellon University in Adelaide, Australia.
- Human Resources Development/OD Manager.
- Life coach, Motivational Speaker and Public Speaker.
- A humanitarian, highly motivated and energetic being.
- Lives in Swaziland, studied in RSA and worked in Swaziland.
- Worked for Parmalat as a laboratory Technician.
- Then joined a consulting company called G5 that trained dairy farmed health and safety, main focus being the hygiene.
- Lungile then joined Coca-Cola Swaziland as a Lab Chemist. In the same company she moved 3 departments until she landed in Human Resources that time she was studying psychology with UNISA.
- After Conco, she joined the family business as the HR Manager and Director. Her main role was to assist the company establish the Human Resources section and company policies.
- Lungile then moved to FNB as a consultant assisting the organization to review HR policies in preparation for an audit.
- Student at the University of the People in Chicago studying MBA
- BCom Honours in Human Resource Management - MANCOSA
- BA Degree, University of South Africa (UNISA) (BA Health and Social Sciences (specializing in Community and Health Psychology) UNISA Pretoria, RSA
- Durban Institute Of Technology - National Diploma in Food Technology
- Currently she is with the Swaziland Post and Telecommunications Corporation as the Human Resources Development/ OD Manager.
Chairperson of Resource Mobilization and Investment Committee.
Current: Industrial-Organisational Psychologist, Head of Psychology Department and Lecturer at Eswatini Medical Christian University.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial-Organisational Psychology obtained from the University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Bachelor of Psychology Honours (Industrial psychology) from the University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology and Industrial Psychology) from the University of KwaZulu-Natal
She has been affiliated at PSHACC (Public Sector HIV/AIDS Coordinating Committee). This is a subunit of the Ministry of Public Service in Swaziland that promotes a healthy and productive workforce that effectively delivers public services. She has been involved in facilitating several workshops to the Swaziland Teaching Service Commission on employee wellness. She is a consultant at Logotherapy Health and Wellness Consultancy, as well as at Viwa Psychology services.